Selasa, 21 Juni 2011

A note for my friend

The first time I chose that path,
I thought that ‘everything is gonna be alright’.
But when I came down to that road,
everything did not make any sense to me.
I was no myself and nobody.
“Am I right to choose this path?” the only thing in my mind.
Until I finally met them,
they did not leave me alone in the darkness,
they understood me and,
made everything came back to my small sense.

Oh, Dear God!
Thank you so much for giving me such wonderful friends.
You knew that my life would be difficult
when I had to go and live alone without anybody in a strange place.
But until I met those people, I knew,
I truly knew what a beautiful life I had.

Without them, I won’t be myself today.
Without them, I won’t grow up and be a strong person.
Without them, I might now be still in the darkness.
Thank you, God, for giving me a generous gift.
They always be there when I am down,
and encourage me to stay positive and have fun.

With them, I now understand the meaning of life.
I hope that this miracle will always happen in my life.
I want that we all stay together forever.
But I guess I am too selfish to ask for that.

I know somehow it will end somewhere.
I am going to miss all those fun we had,
and the stupid things we made.
But what am I going to miss the most
is all of you.

Life is going on and so do we.
People say that friendship will last till the end.
God, my only prayer now is please say that it’s true.
Till we meet again later, my friends.
You are the best that I ever have.

1 komentar:

  1. Nice note... wherever we're, even we stand alone, there Allah was always with us

    people who come in our blink life, all of them are already settled. they came and went. if there is someone went... the other will came, alternately accompany our lives

    salam hangat,
    dari kota sebrang

    BalasHapus